• It is ideal for hair with fine to medium hair
• Its creamy gel texture offers deep hydration, while at the same time respecting and protecting hair color from fading
• Enriched with a powerful combination of Amino Acid and Centella Asiatica, it penetrates the core of the hair, strengthening the hair, enhancing its resistance
• Dyed color gets 74% more intense shine*, hair is moisturized, and hair porosity is reduced for more stable color
• Hair acquires a healthy appearance and maintains its color intensity by 92% even after 6 weeks**
* laboratory test
** lab test: Bain Chroma Respect + Fondant Cica Chroma
Wet the hair well. Squeeze out excess water and then apply a coin-sized amount of shampoo, section by section, to the 5 main hair zones. Add water and emulsify. In this first hand, focus on the scalp by massaging with your fingers to remove impurities. Rinse well. Apply again, in portions, a coin-sized amount and add water. In the second hand, a richer lather will be created, which will deeply clean the lengths and ends of the hair. Rinse well. Continue with Fondant, Masque or Soin Acide from the Chroma Absolu range.
AMINO ACID – This powerful acid, structural element of the hair, has the ability to penetrate deep into the core of the hair, enhancing its strength and resistance.
CENTELLA ASIATICA – Perennial regenerative plant widely used in Asian skin care. Known for its beneficial, healing properties.
Full list of ingredients
AQUA / WATER / EAU – SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE – COCAMIDE MEA – GLYCERIN – COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE – GLYCOL DISTEARATE – SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE – HEXYLENE GLYCOL – CITRIC ACID – SODIUM HYDROXIDE – SODIUM CHLORIDE – PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE – PROPYLENE GLYCOL – COCO-BETAINE – SODIUM BENZOATE – HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE – SALICYLIC ACID – CARBOMER – BENZOIC ACID – POLYQUATERNIUM-7 – LINALOOL – LIMONENE – SODIUM HYALURONATE – ARGININE – CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT – LACTIC ACID – CI 17200 / RED 33 – CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 – PERFUME / FRAGRANCE –